Commercial spaces combine a balance of form and function dictating how the public will connect to the environment. Skillful use of lighting, color and contrast in coordination with the surrounding architecture and visual cues can influence our emotions, productivity, energy levels, motivation or simply cater to relaxation. Optecha helps to define the design intent and delivers a symmetry of art, science and business sense to optimize spatial appeal, performance and cost management.
- Optecha focuses on creating the space through planning and design, avoiding product centric influences
- practical designs that makes sense
- leverage proven lighting and controls technology
- technical coordination from concept and design through construction and post installation
- comply with LEED, Ashrae and local energy codes
- extend the life of your lighting system reducing maintenance and energy by 40-70%
- Optecha can manage design, procurement, installation and post- installation warranty management of the lighting system
- integrate with other disciplines such as architects, lighting designers, electrical consultants, etc.
- multi-location program delivers consistency in performance and cost
- clients can focus on their business and feel assured that lighting is correct, functional, safe and worry-free
Reduce Capital & Operating Costs
Reduce Environmental Impact