Automotive retail has become as exciting as the new cars being introduced. With almost every brand creating new image stores to support exciting new product launches, lighting is now at the forefront of design. Leveraging LED’s superior beam control, long life and controllability, Optecha can enhance the experience from the comfort of the customer lounge to the hype in the showroom, maximizing the potential for sales while reducing energy and maintenance costs.
The current challenges
- multiple lighting manufacturers specified throughout the facility
- procurement challenges with multiple manufacturers, agent representatives and distributors
- lighting and controls compatibility
- lighting is typically over budget
- no single manufacturer or rep can perform a complete lighting calculation to ensure compliance
- how do owners deal with inoperative or defective lighting?
The only solution
Optecha engages early to manage the entire lighting experience ensuring design compliance, product performance, quality, controls compatibility – all at the lowest capital and operating costs. Problems with lighting down the road? Stay focused on your business while Optecha can manage manufacturer’s warranty to ensure you get the proper replacement quickly at no additional cost.
- new construction and retrofit
- match color temperature and CRI with surrounding decor and automotive merchandise
- create the right amount of contrast to highlight vehicles in the showroom
- leverage lighting controls for occupancy and daylight harvesting results in longer life and reduced energy
- comply with LEED, Ashrae and local energy codes
- exterior lighting that is contained to the property line and never directly entering the skies
- create day and night scenes to maximize the look of your store around the clock
- lighting can exceed 50% of your energy cost. Solutions to reduce energy and maintenance cost will improve ROI
- integrate with other disciplines such as architects, lighting designers, electrical consultants, etc.
- technical coordination from concept and design through construction and post installation
- Optecha can manage design, procurement, installation and post-installation warranty management of the lighting system
- multi-location program delivers consistency in performance and cost
- clients can focus on their business and feel assured that lighting is correct, functional, safe and worry-free
Reduce Capital & Operating Costs
Reduce Environmental Impact