LUX-SMITH Lighting & Controls Design
Lighting and controls are synergistic and must be designed as a unified system. New LED luminaires are capable of unbelievable optics with infinite variations in aesthetics, optic distribution, color and intensity. The designer must understand new technologies with precision to meet the requirements of each application. Only detailed 3D simulation can reproduce the hundreds of possible outcomes to arrive at the best solution that meets the design intent and performance criteria – all at the lowest cost. Optecha’s LUX-SMITH designs are highly predictive, accurate and designed to deliver results.
- devoted lighting professionals with decades of lighting experience
- only Optecha’s LUX-SMITH designers can integrate with the world’s leading native 3D programs such as 3D Studio Suite, SmartPlant 3D, Aveva PDMS, Microstation, Google Sketchup, Autodesk and REVIT
- task-tune lighting using the most efficient optics, lowest energy and fewest luminaires
- practical designs that makes sense
- leverage proven lighting and controls technology to meet the design intent
- comply with LEED, Ashrae and local energy codes
- offer resources that can be stationed at the EPC or engineer’s office for days or months as required
- capable of collaborating lighting designs on a global platform
- Optecha has designed for over 30 billion dollars of construction projects
Architectural Design and Renderings
Technical Design and Renderings
Leverage Optecha’s production design experience to ensure lighting is optimized, performed quickly, accurately and at the lowest cost.
Architects & Lighting Designers
Your firm is responsible for the project, design and budgets. Lighting impacts every aspect of your design, playing a critical role to your firm’s achievement, success and reputation. Lighting and controls are in the midst of a digital revolution, outpacing the industry’s ability to grasp and understand LED performance and mortality. A call for a devoted lighting solution provider has never been so important. Optecha’s playbook allows you to choose the level of design-assist. Whether it’s 3D modeling, tedious lighting calculations or multiple scenario predictive analysis, let Optecha collaborate with you to remove any guesswork and risk associated with lighting. Create some of the most exciting spaces that are impactful, practical, financially feasible and easy to maintain.
- leverage proven lighting and controls technology
- focus on creating the space vs products centric
- match color temperature and CRI with surrounding decor
- create the right amount of contrast to highlight architectural features
- new construction and retrofit programs
- interior and exterior lighting and controls
- extend the life of your lighting system reducing maintenance and energy by 40-70%
- create comfortable environments with uniform glare-free lighting
- exterior lighting that is contained to the property line and never into nearby homes or directly entering the skies
- integrate with other disciplines such as designers, electrical consultants, etc.
- clients can focus on their business and feel assured that lighting is correct, functional, safe and worry-free
Lighting Agents & Manufacturers
Optimized lighting application design determines your win or loss for any opportunity. Too many luminaires or adversely too few can result in failing to meet budgets and specification, eliminating your potential to grow sales. Mastering the 3D world, lighting design programs and photometry are key to winning business. Being able to do this at a fraction of the time compared with others will prove to be your lowest cost.
- integrate with other disciplines such as architects, lighting designers, electrical consultants, etc.
- Optecha can balance throughput, increase speed to market, reduce headcount, overhead and help you meet critical deadlines
Reduce Capital & Operating Costs
Reduce Environmental Impact.