New construction opportunities allow for the most flexibility. This is the optimum time to design a lighting system that delivers predicable and repeatable performance, aesthetics, compliance and long life – all at the lowest capital and operating cost. Optecha’s LUX-SMITH design-assist capability is intended to integrate with all design and construction disciplines. Our detailed knowledge of lighting coupled with the ability to work in 3D ensures speed and accuracy. The end result will deliver the highest performance, the least amount of luminaires and the lowest energy profiles. Accurate designs will avoid costly corrective measures during and after construction.
- practical designs that makes sense
- leverage proven lighting and controls technology
- technical coordination from concept and design through construction and post installation
- comply with LEED, Ashrae and local energy codes
- offer design-assist, cost management, procurement, installation, commissioning and post installation warranty management of the lighting system
- mitigate environmental impact while improving safety
- integrate with other disciplines such as architects, lighting designers, electrical consultants, etc.
- multi-location program delivers consistency in performance and cost
- clients can focus on their business and feel assured that lighting is correct, functional, safe and worry-free
Reduce Capital & Operating Costs
Reduce Environmental Impact